All prices are in NZD and New Zealand purchases include GST.
Need to return something you’ve just received? No problem! Please read through our policies below, and of course contact us if you have any questions. While we do everything in our power to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase, please keep in mind that Chicks in Bowls is a growing company and may not have the same return policies that you’ll find at big box stores.
About Cancellations: Please note that your order begins processing the moment you click ‘Complete’. This means that your items are picked and shipped without delay. We are unable to cancel orders or items after you have received your shipping notification. These orders should be returned or exchanged according to our policies below.
Items described as “Final Sale” cannot be returned or exchanged
Please note: Items purchased at ChicksinBowls.com must be returned or exchanged via our website and online Customer Service representatives.
- Customer Service can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items are non-returnable unless you receive a damaged item:
Accessories (stickers/patches); Wheels; Bearings; Slide Plates; Items marked as ‘Final Sale’ at the time of purchase.
- Shipping cost is non-refundable, unless we ship an item in error.
- If your item arrives damaged or not as described, contact us within 5 business days (M-F) of receiving the item and we will gladly replace it. Please note that you will have 14 days from the date your package is delivered to qualify for a refund; and after 30 days you will be contacted to purchase a ship charge so the merchandise can be returned to us, or destroyed at your expense.
- A Return Authorisation (RA) number must be issued before any returns will be accepted. The RA number will be issued to you after you contact us via the customer services email email@example.com
- Your RA number must be written on the outside of the box or your package will be returned back to you.
- Refunds will be refunded to the original payment method. We understand the importance of processing these returns and are doing our best to handle as quickly as possible. Refunds/store credits typically take 7-10 days from the date we receive your return.
- Returns on orders that utilise free shipping may be subject to a re-stocking fee, which will be deducted from the refund issued. Notice of this will be given via initial correspondence upon receiving the returned goods.
Items described as “Final Sale” cannot be returned or exchanged
- Any Exchange requests must be submitted to Customer Service directly. Please contact us to request an exchange.
- If your item arrives damaged or not as described, contact us within 5 business days (M-F) of receiving the item and we will gladly replace it. Please note that you will have 14 days from the date your package is delivered to qualify for an exchange or refund, and after 30 days you will be contacted to purchase a ship charge so the merchandise can be returned to you or destroyed at your expense. Please note we will only hold merchandise for 5 days prior to destroying.
- Exchanges are allowed for size only. Simply include the size you require when you contact customer service asking to authorise an exchange. If you would like the same style in another colour, please return your original purchase and place a new order for the other colour.
- Exchanges are available exclusively for orders that ship to New Zealand
- We offer only one exchange per order.
- If your requested size is out of stock when we receive your package you will be issued a refund or store credit based on our posted return policy.
- You must include a copy of your receipt along with a request for refund, exchange, or store credit
- Please ship with tracking, we are not responsible for packages lost by shipping carriers
- All items must be in their original packaging and in sellable condition
- Any worn, soiled, altered, or customer damaged items will be shipped back to you at your cost and no refund issued. After two weeks if you cannot be reached with your provided contact information your ineligible item will be destroyed
- Shipping cost is non-refundable unless we ship an item in error.
- Exchanges will require the customer to pay for return shipping. We will pay for the shipping cost to get the new item to the customer.
- Third-Party Web Beacons: We use third-party web beacons from Google to help analyse where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
- Website users who don’t want their data collected with Google Analytics can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881
- We will not sell or share your information that is collected on this site with other companies. We will market to you based on your decision to opt into our newsletter mailings.
All payments are processed via PayPal and as such, their terms and conditions apply to all sales. Approved forms of payment are those that PayPal deem acceptable. You do not require a PayPal account to make payment, however all payments must be processed via the PayPal portal that our cart directs you to.
SHIPPING & AVAILABILITY INFORMATION
Sale Orders may require an additional 2-3 business days to ship to customers due to overwhelming order volume. Thanks for your patience and understanding!
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We offer Free Shipping for NZ orders with a subtotal of at least $100.00 (excluding tax and shipping). Customer must order through a Customer Account to take advantage of this savings. Please note, this offer may or may not be combined with other promotional offers, depending on the promotion and per Chicks in Bowls’s discretion.
- Stated shipping times are estimates only. We cannot guarantee delivery within the carrier estimated delivery days.
- If your selected country does not offer shipping rates, this will be as a result of New Zealand post offering shipping to that location and as such is out of our control.
- Deliveries will be dispatched using New Zealand Post.
- Our customer service hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8am-5pm PST. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business days refers to Monday through Friday. The Chicks in Bowls store will still receive orders through all New Zealand Public Holidays, however items will not be shipped until the next standard working day. Details of New Zealand Public Holidays can be found here.
- Orders placed before 10am (UTC+ 12:00) should ship the same business day, unless we are experiencing extreme order volume during the Holidays. Orders placed after 10am (UTC+12:00) will ship out the next business day
- Orders paid via PayPal may be subject to a 24 hour delay before shipping
- Because of our expedited order processing we cannot make product substitutions once an order has been placed
- All Orders must be sent to a Postal Address. We are unable to offer delivery to P.O Box addresses
- International shipments may be subject to customs and duty fees levied by their local government and will be the customers responsibility
- International shipping rates are determined by the products in your cart. All international shipments will be subject to a standard flat fee of $15NZ plus the individual rate of the product. The product rate will default to the highest value product in the cart. Any additional items will fall under this highest rate and will not add to the cost of shipping.
- If you have any delivery exceptions with your order, notify us within 5 business days (M-F) of your expected delivery day so that we can file a report with the parcel carrier. We cannot be financially responsible for expenses incurred if you do not report your issue to us within this time frame.
- If you refuse an international shipment you will have the return shipping as well as any customs/duties/fees associated with the order removed from your refund or store credit. Should this amount exceed the entire amount of your order you will receive no money back nor any store credit
- In the rare occasion that a package does not arrive no refund is required. We take no responsibility for undelivered items as the address provided was done so at the risk of the client. If you have any concerns or questions please email email@example.com and we will resolve any issues.